Re: [Gimp-user] Macro recorder

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Wolfgang Hugemann wrote:
I have tried to find about usable macro recorders for Gimp and only read
about Gimpscripter, but there were no reports about whether it is really
working. So my question is whether there is any usable macro recorder for
Gimp.

Not at the moment, to the best of my knowledge.

I don't need to ne taught about the limited functionality of such a feature.

Why would you be? It's even in the project's roadmap.

Alexandre