Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

You know, when you put it that way, I have to concede your point. There are some things in future-GiMP which are more important than a UI change. (Though I dare say few as trivial as the UI change under discussion.)

But we, the users, aren't asking for something new. We're asking for something that was there but is no longer.