Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014, at 11:49 AM, qelvin5500 wrote:
On 01/03/2014 01:51 PM, akovia wrote:

On 01/03/2014 05:21 AM, Liam R E Quin wrote:

It's lucky that GIMP now works like so many other programs - inkscape,

You're wrong: gimp editor works differently. All editors, free or not free,
save work in a normal way, except gimp. This misinformation is getting
boring.

I really do admire the passion people have for this cause,
Yes, me too.  It means these people love Gimp and want improve it

but the
amount of time spent arguing their case on the mailing list could have
been put to developing their own fork to make gimp work the way they
like.

*Creating pictures* is a job, developing a software to create these
picture is a different job.
That's why users feedback is very important.

I guess I need to spell out the obvious here.
I didn't think that anyone arguing the case to bring back this feature
was a programmer, but the time spent here could have been spent
requiting for the "cause".
ie...putting your energy into something that has a chance of succeeding
instead of beating this poor dead horse any longer.

--
  akovia