Re: [Gimp-user] You ask us to register, yet we don't get a confirm email

On 28.12.2014 16:07, Olivier wrote:

I signed in, got the first attachment page, but it said I'd get an
email to confirm. I never did. I tried to maybe sign in, but what I
got, is the second attachment. Can you help me?

Which site did you find? The proper official site is
http://www.gimp.org/ and it will not ask you to register.

It might be the gimp-user mailing list, but that one seems to work fine.

Another possibility is the gimpusers.com site, which offers a forum that
is linked to the mailing list - in this case, the admins' contact
details are available at http://www.gimpusers.com/site/imprint

--
Regards,
Michael