Re: [Gimp-user] [SPAM?] Colour swapping advice

Activate the "color select tool" an click the black pentagramm.
Then click on the icon "foreground color" to change to the desired color.
The use the "bucket fill tool" to fill the selected area.
Then click on "Select -> None".
Now you can do do the same on the backgound.
Thats it!
Gunold
--- http://www.bilderstroeme.de ---