[Gimp-user] Text is coming out blurry

I created an image of 1 inch W & 0.5 inch H, I used pixels of 11 for the text
and initially the image turned out clear and it was fine.

I used the wrong background so I ended up redoing the whole process. I guess I
deleted the original image (the one with the incorrect background) I didn't know
how (@ the time) to just change the background without redoing the whole
process....anyway...now I am unable to get clear text on my image , it comes out
blurry in some areas & some text comes out perfect (or near perfect).

I have never used Gimp so not use to it at all. I just need to create a small
image with clear text...

--
MrR-dotcom (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)