Re: [Gimp-user] Trouble opening JPG files with black features

I've downloaded your attached file, and it opens with no problems (quickly)
in Partha's 2.8.10 portable build (Win7 64bit).

Also, to strip all the metadata using exiftool:

exiftool -all= FILE.jpg

I suggest you test this first on a backup copy of your image (and mind the
blank space after the "=").