[Gimp-user] Trouble opening JPG files with black features

Before deleting your EXIF data, can you post an example image that can
be
tested by others?

Sorry this took so long, was trying to figure a way to reduce the size of the
image without being able to use GIMP, so I just did an arbitrary crop of one of
the images in question. Attached is one image in a series taken to eventually be
merged together, cropped for upload size and still unable to be opened using
GIMP.

I downloaded a program called Exiftool  to try to remove Exif data, but the
language is way over my head and I haven't even tried.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/146/original/052.JPG

--
C210LUV (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)