Re: [Gimp-user] Scroll buttons

* 127markaz <forums gimpusers com> [08-12-14 15:07]:
* 127markaz <forums gimpusers com> [08-12-14 14:53]:

GIMP does not get to choose it's display (or window) manager, you do.
I use KDE4 on openSUSE-Factory and see nothing resembling your
example.  But I have 2.8.10 so it may have changed.

I thought you were referring to a Gimp function. Did a Windows restart to no
avail. Is the window in 2.8.10 substantially different?

I really cannot remember any difference in the display, but restarting
windows of what-ever version surely would have no bearing even thou
windows users have that *habit* deeply ingrained.  Aiui the window manager
determines how various elements are displayed and I doubt that GIMP has
that finely grained control to actually determine the *location* of the
slider controls but rather the display of and left/right or top/bottom
location, not the actual arrows themselves.

perhaps a windows user can advise, I have no copy of windows since 3.0.
FOSS!