Re: [Gimp-user] Scroll buttons

* 127markaz <forums gimpusers com> [08-12-14 14:32]:
Strangest thing...I went to scroll a pic to the left and the scroll button
wasn't there. Its positioned has moved next to the right scroll button (pic).
The same is true for the scroll up button. It's moved next to the scroll down
button. How do I move them back to their proper positions? Using 2.6.8.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/141/original/Capturemnb.JPG

From the information you have provided, I would *guess* your
display/window manager is setting it.