Re: [Gimp-user] What Features you want in GIMP (Crowdfunding)

On 13-09-26 05:35 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Jack Tummers wrote:
I'm not quite sure how this mailing list works, so I'm sending it to this
address, hoping someone will put it in the right place. And perhaps clarify
for me how I can respond to a particular topic/mail.

Reply to All, remove everything but the list address, send.

You forgot to mention that the quoted copy of the original message should be edited to remove any parts that aren't relevant to the response.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.