Re: [Gimp-user] What Features you want in GIMP (Crowdfunding)

On 09/26/2013 07:35 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Jack Tummers wrote:
I'm not quite sure how this mailing list works, so I'm sending it to this
address, hoping someone will put it in the right place. And perhaps clarify
for me how I can respond to a particular topic/mail.

Reply to All, remove everything but the list address, send.

Or, if you have Thunderbird, use "Reply List"