Re: [Gimp-user] GimpLensfun database

Here is something you can try. Copy the lens database from svn:
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/lensfun/trunk/data/db/ and put it the
appropriate location within lensfun-0.2.7. Rebuild lensfun and you should
have the D800 with 24-70.

Personally, I think you should fix lens distortion (if any) within your raw
editor rather than in Gimp, but that's me. :)

BTW, curious where did you read that the 24-70 is the "standard" lens for
the D800? I have never heard of the D800 being sold with the 24-70 as a kit
lens (or any lens for that matter).

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <