[Gimp-user] Record Actions

Good Day - I recently found GIMP and think it is amazing.  I've been a PhotoShop
user for years, and actually prefer GIMP.  The one thing I can't seem to figure
out is holding me back from using GIMP exclusively, and that is the Record
Action feature.  I have to manipulate about 100 pictures per day - simply resize
a picture to 6x4" @ 300 dpi, save it, resize again at 100 dpi, put a 10 pixel;
black border around it and save it to another directory.  I can do this to a
hundered picitures in about a minute with PhotoShop, but it takes quite a while
with GIMP.  I am no techie ... any suggestions?

--
steveleach (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)