[Gimp-user] Fwd: print drivers

 Reply;

My mistake, I hit reply without checking

Try pasting https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87167851/gimp-driver.png into the browser address bar.

File Open Behaviour > Ask what to do; is set in Preferences > Color Management

 Yes they are driver options, but I can use custom printer profiles with other applications e.g. even
printing from Firefox.

Driver options are dependent upon the printer used. What are you using?

Thanks

-A

Original message and your reply: