Re: [Gimp-user] Adware/malware in Gimp Windows distribution?

Ean Schuessler (ean brainfood com) wrote:
My girlfriend downloaded the GIMP windows build referenced off the
GIMP.org website and it seems to have a Malware/Adware package called
"Sweetpacks" bundled with it.

Please try to figure out where exactly you downloaded gimp for windows,
the "official" packages by Jernej Simončič are currently hosted on
sourceforge. I am not aware of problems with these builds.

If you donwloaded the packages from somwhere else please tell us where
on gimp.org we did reference the package.

Thanks,
        Simon

--
             simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/