Re: [Gimp-user] Path Tool Problems

Any insight on these problems would be most helpful.

Many Thanks.

--

akovia

--

[1]http://www.fastmail.fm - Send your email first class

Could someone let me know if this is making it to the list? I don't

think I've ever gotten a response on this list so I wonder if my

messages are getting through.

I've always used nabble in the past to write to mailing lists and that

seemed to work, but since I started replying or making topics from my

email client, I get nothing. I send new topics to

[4]gimp-user-list gnome org and when I reply to something, my fastmail

client has a reply-to-list button so I assumed that was the way to go..

Cheers