Re: [Gimp-user] Framing Pictures

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 18:06 -0500, Reinhardt Christiansen wrote:
I would like to add "frames" to some of the graphics I'm using on a
website. The frame I want is really just a white border of 8 or 10
pixels on each of the four sides; the pictures will all be rectangles.

Use CSS, border: 8px solid white;

If you really want to add borders to the images themselves, fx-foundry
adds menu items to do it easily. Make sure you work on copies of your
images.

Liam