[Gimp-user] FYI: Gimp 2.9.1 - Git version - Ubuntu packages for Raring and Saucy are available

Thorsten:
I was able to install on my 13.0 Ubuntu, and it worked great for a
couple of hours, was quite snappy, too!
However, shortly thereafter, Gimp began refusing to open newly created
16 bit tiff files (see my post earlier re: Gimp 2.9.1 Plug-in crashed:
"file-tiff-load"

Are you able to offer any clues behind this error message?  Why would
it have worked for a while, then stop working, and why do those files
with which I had success continue to open, but new files not?
Curious.

I'm just the packager not the developer. But I think all those things are
subject to change. It's just a development snapshot.

Great work though, thanks.  Loved it while I had it.

No problem at all.

Caruso

Otto or Thorsten;-)

--