[Gimp-user] GIMP for Android

Hi.
I've updated my GIMP for Android app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gimp.inkscape

It's still the same kind-of-emulation, but has improved X server, with
24bpp color depth, multiple resolutions, magnifying glass for touch input,
and mouse/stylus support, with stylus pressure fully supported, so it
should be most usable on Galaxy Note 10.1.

Also, it's named 'GIMP' now, not 'Linux for Android', as my previous app
was, I hope it will be easier for users to discover.

Inkscape is included as a bonus, because there's no much difference between
500MB and 650Mb install.

Sources:
https://github.com/pelya/commandergenius/tree/sdl_android/project/jni/application/xserver-gimp