Re: [Gimp-user] New User GIMP | Some Help Needed?

Dear Forum Users,
I am a graphic designer and have to operate so many design
applications. But
now in the time of changes. So I decide to use GIMP now. Using GIMP I
faces
so many problems with the GIMP tools. In graphical stuffing to made
path
into the files. Its so hard and difficult to create path with GIMP. I
have
no idea about GIMP clipping path yet. Please, Help which tools can I
use for
Clipping Path or background removal.
Recently I used Adobe Photoshop for stuffing to clipping path. you can
feel
free visit the link bellow
Clipping Path. <http://www.clippingpathexperts.com/clipping-path.html>

Have a look at this