Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.8x on Linux Debian Squeeze?

The "thread" is all yours... I have no idea of what you are speaking of ("started a new thread"), apparently, I do not understand the "rules" here...

I have been doing email/listserve boards for quite a few years... never ran into this problem... & it DEFINITELY was not my intent to "hijack" ANYTHING. Would appreciate (also) if people would not be so hasty to such JUDGEMENTS, which means, though I'm truly sorry to disrupt anyone's reasonable conversation, I'm not apologizing for doing something which I did/do not know.

Henry
P.s., I could have been pointed to where the agreed (presumably) protocols reside...