Re: [Gimp-user] Dark Theme for GIMP?

On Sat, 2013-05-11 at 09:52 +0900, Jehan Pagès wrote:
Hi,

on various websites, you can see screenshots of GIMP with dark themes.

There are quite a few dark themes that work with gimp today, at least on
Linux - I have not tried other platforms.

Any dark gtk+2 / gnome 2 theme for controls should work. I also use a
monochrome icon theme.

I do find the dark theme and mono icons less distracting, especially
when I use a dark theme for everything else on my screen.

Liam