Re: [Gimp-user] How to flatten images of book page

Fantastic! Thanks
The only addition is to run perspective tool afterwards to correct side parallelism.
Thanks again!
                        mario

On 21-Mar-13 17:17, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I wrote a plugin to correct such distortion by drawing two paths:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/19214

Here is a sample I ran on the page you provided:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/ffaat/gimp/more2/corrected.jpg

I had to use it twice, once to correct the horizontal page bending, and
once to correct the camera barreling after rotating the image.

-Rob A>

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Mario Valle <mvalle cscs ch