Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp App for Android and IOS!

2013/3/7 Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de>:
On 07.03.2013 19:19, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

2013/3/7 Sam Gleske<sam mxracer gmail com>:

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Ryan LaRose <rylkthx gmail com>
wrote:

You guys should develop a Gimp App for Android phone/tablet
users as well as Iphone/Ipad users. Your app would destroy every
single other app out there. I can't tell you enough how many of
my friends said they wish gimp had an app. Thanks.

Apple's App Store license is incompatible with the GNU GPL (all

versions).

Apple? The OP said Android, so it should be Google, right?

I've tried to fix the quoting.
Note the Iphone/Ipad in the original message.

He he he… yes, you're right. I must have been sleeping when reading it… :P

--
Regards,
Michael