Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp App for Android and IOS!

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Ryan LaRose wrote:
You guys should develop a Gimp App for Android phone/tablet users as well as
Iphone/Ipad users. Your app would destroy every single other app out there.
I can't tell you enough how many of my friends said they wish gimp had an
app. Thanks.

Ryan, there are many things we should do, but the amount of things we
realistically can do is a lot smaller :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org