Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp App for Android and IOS!

Apple's App Store license is incompatible with the GNU GPL (all versions).  Apple would allow the license conflict but a contributor could contest it and it would be pulled from the app store (much like what happened to VLC for iPhone).  For now a great graphics program in the App store is Art Studio for iPad.  I've got that one and found it very easy to use knowing how to use Gimp.

Other than that, I doubt Gimp will ever come to the iOS App Store unless Apple modifies it's terms to be GNU GPL friendly.  Email Apple about it with the request.

SAM