[Gimp-user] Help Inspire Gimp Users

This may not be the right mailing list, but I hope this will help. I want to inspire Gimp users by showing them my abstract/digital art wallpapers that I am selling on the Internet at this link (http://www.creatity.com/?action=listUserProducts&user=1449). I am wanting to show users that Gimp can make some great wallpapers and users can make money using Open-Source-Software. I hope this helps someone. Feel free to put this email on Gimp's website if you feel that it would be beneficial.

Thank you,

Devyn Collier Johnson
DevynCJohnson Gmail com