[Gimp-user] I don't understand it?

Yes, e.g. with File->open
Yes. with the clone tool active, control-click on one image and then
paint with the clone tool on the other image.

Your work is very good, thank you for sharing it.

You might find "The artists' guide to the gimp" a useful book.  It
does
use a little bit of jargon, but it does try to explain things and has
tutorials thatyou can work through.  Transparency is a very useful
tool.

Liam

Thank you! It still is confusing me to me but with your guide I will figure it
out!  I am unable to get two to open still Not sure what I am doing wrong but
Ill get it. Thanks
here is another picture I did wtih Gimp and wacom.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/44/original/desert_night.jpg

--
TheEquineArtist (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)