Re: [Gimp-user] A sad case of regression ?

On 15.06.2013 04:34, Helen wrote:

I work with agents for my art galleries. One of my agents wants
everything sent as jpeg so I send her what she wants.   One wants
.tif so I send her what she wants.  Juried exhibits ask for jpeg (I
don't know why)

So you need multiple exports from the same image.

Export makes this easy, and helps to ensure that you still got your original image with layers and paths (or whatever you have used) intact. That's not perfect yet - for example, you lose the undo history - but a first step in the direction of making XCF (or its successor) an even more integral part of the workflow.

One future addition could be the automatic export of several files from one image...

--
Regards,
Michael