Re: [Gimp-user] A Sad case of regression.

Meant to send to list the first time, more non-standard behavior.

On 06/14/13 13:43, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:

Agreed 100%, also do not know why Audacity is in there. I expect audio to be
saved in Audacity in wav file format (which is what it does)

Which is what it does not. Audacity famously saves only project data
and exports everything else. And yes, that includes WAV.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org