[Gimp-user] Bad behavior of GIMP 2.8.4 brush dialog

I am using GIMP 2.8.4 on a Mac; OS X is 10.8.4 (Darwin 12.4.0) and the
distribution used is "GIMP on OS X" by skl, file GIMP 2.8.4 for Mountain
Lion<http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimponosx/files/GIMP%20Mountain%20Lion/Gimp-2.8.4p2-MountainLion.dmg/download>
patch
2.  In my brush dialog (see the attached screenshot) there are two small
dialogs, highlighted in the screenshot, that (when clicked) show the name
of my brush folders: Default_Brushes and GPS-Brushes (that I have created
in ~/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.8/brushes/), and Basic, Legacy,
Media, Sketch, Splatters and Texture (that are in /Applications/Gimp.app/
Contents/Resources/share/gimp/2.0/brushes).

If I click there and select a directory, e.g. "Sketch", nothing happens in
the brush dialog; in addition, the window is "freezed", in the sense that
the next left-click is not detected or, at least, does nothing.  The
second-next left-click is detected and accepted normally.

Is that one the wanted behavior?  at least, clicking in these boxes and
selecting something should perform some task...

A similar report has been sent to skl, the maintainer of my distribution.

Thank you for your attention,   Maurizio

--
(@_   |
//\   | Maurizio Loreti - Retired physicist, happy grandfather