Re: [Gimp-user] still boring export - save as - discussion

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Just noticed that there is a new, at least to me, menu option under
"File", "Overwrite <original-file-name>", which effectively accomplishes
the action desired by those unable to adjust.  Perhaps an attempt has been
made to lower the noise ratio here.

It's been available since the very beginning, Patrick.

Your observation makes me wonder how many people actually understand
what they discuss.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org