Re: [Gimp-user] still boring export - save as - discussion

On 07/29/2013 06:08 AM, Simon Budig wrote:
This is however exactly, what all these threads ask for when asking for
the "old" save behaviour.

Bye,
        Simon
that is one good reason to stay on Windows & use Adobe Photoshop
Elements. I used Elements for years, and like it. It is installed on my
Windows 7 partition ( dual-boot computer). I decided to go back to Linux
recently, and the "new 2.8 Gimp" behavior was a shock to me, having used
the old gimp for years.

--
Paul Cartwright