Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Considering that they put a lot of time and effort into GIMP 2.8 and that this issue has been being brought
up for over a year now, I don't think they "quickly rejected" the idea of a toggle.

There are only two things you can do at this point;
1. Stop using GIMP
2. Get used to the new workflow

Honestly, is it really THAT difficult?

Sent from my iPod