Re: [Gimp-user] Save vs export separate discussion forum needed

What you're saying does make sense but is it really necessary? I mean is it really THAT difficult to get
accustomed to the new way of working? It's not even that big of a change, IMO. Just a different option to
click really.

Sent from my iPod