Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Hi,

It may be just me b ut I honestly cannot see what all the fuss is about. Things used to work one way now they
work another - a few minutes for muscle memory and the new way is instinct without thought so what is the
problem. For years we put needles in grooves on flat vinyl, now we just click "play" ; life moves on. Just
role with it and get a life. If people just /used/ GIMP and spent less time moaning about then everyone would
be happier. I use GIMP because I like both it and the philosophy it stands for (as does all FOSS). If you
domt like it then buy a windows machine and pay adobe.

Just my 2d worth.

---

Apologies for brevity, top posting and poor citation.This email was sent from a mobile device.

---