Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

2013/7/19, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>:

In fact, I think for just that reason we should remove something else
in 2.10. For example, I always thought that people need to "crop"
pictures properly whil taking them (that is, "crop with legs"). So
maybe we could just remove the cropping tool and teach people a real
photography skill? What do you think? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org