Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

By saying "despite the developers attempts otherwise", are you implying that the devs are actually trying to
make GIMP worse? I know that this may sound beyond insane to a person such as yourself, but I don't think
that's the case here.

And if you're so dissatisfied with "the best tool for working with images", take Patricks advice, "Use
something else and go away!"

Sent from my iPod