Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Kasim Ahmic wrote:

Anyway, is there like a way to block these sort of messages?
The "export vs save" ones I mean.

You could setup filters to move to the trash bin everything that comes
from this mailing list and contains the words "save" and "export".

Or you could treat it like me and enjoy giving people something to
moan about. After all, where would we be, if we didn't have a reason
to occasionally complain?

In fact, I think for just that reason we should remove something else
in 2.10. For example, I always thought that people need to "crop"
pictures properly whil taking them (that is, "crop with legs"). So
maybe we could just remove the cropping tool and teach people a real
photography skill? What do you think? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org