Re: [Gimp-user] How to move layer group

On 07/14/2013 08:53 PM, scl wrote:
On 15.07.13 at 04:58 AM Burnie West wrote:
Ihave created a layer group - I want to move it butit seems I must still
move one layer at a time.
Is there a way to move a layer group across an image?

Hi,

it depends on what exactly you're trying to achieve:

A) Move all the layers in that layer group to another (x,y) position:
1. In the Move tool check 'Move the active layer',
2. select the layer group in the Layers dialog,
3. move the layer group around with the Move tool.
Thanks much.  This is what I was trying to do.
I simply did not review the tool options and try that one. My bad.