[Gimp-user] error animated Gif

Problem solved..!

The animated gif is fine... Windows Explorer is the problem, it does not allow
to project an animated gif when it is showed resized, rescaled etc. and of
course i tested the gif in Windows Exploer, after tips of you i tried the
animated gif in Google chrome, and there was no problem.... then i found a site
where my problem was mentioned.
So when i resized my gif in gimp and put it on my website (in original sizes)
there were no black lines anymore...

I am very happy now thanks for all your help, i have now a small , working
animated gif.

Fred..

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/53/original/error_in_gif.jpg