Re: [Gimp-user] error animated Gif

On 07/04/2013 01:03 AM, fvn18 wrote:
Plenty of images... except an XCF that would look like the source of
an
animated GIF?

But I don't see anything technically wrong with "animation optimize
difference.gif", in particular I can't see the "shadows" in your
screenshot (tries with Firefox and Gwenview, besides Gimp)
i just noticed it did not happens in google chrome but the same gif shows the
black lines in windows explorer  10
strange, and ofcourse i always openend the animated gif in explorer hihi, can
you try it in explorer 10 if possible ?????

Sorry, I quit Windows-ing several years ago, and it did a lot more good to my health than quitting smoking :)

Now, what kind of additional evidence do you need to start thinking that perhaps this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Microsoft piece of software of yours could have a bug?