Re: [Gimp-user] error animated Gif

On 07/03/2013 04:47 PM, fvn18 wrote:
Can you post the full GIF (and possibly the original XCF) somewhere?
i put the files online see the url. i posted under this message

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/51/original/error_in_gif.gif

Plenty of images... except an XCF that would look like the source of an animated GIF?

But I don't see anything technically wrong with "animation optimize difference.gif", in particular I can't see the "shadows" in your screenshot (tries with Firefox and Gwenview, besides Gimp)