Re: [Gimp-user] Getting my tablet to work with GIMP

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:03 AM, SleepyBear <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
I had to reinstall my tablet drivers after something stupid happened and now
GIMP (I have 2.6.8) won't recognise it.

It doesn't show up in the Input Devices thing either.

additionally to what Michael said, I also remind that you have to connect the tablet *before* starting GIMP for the program to see it. That's a common mistake of users (though I certainly don't blame them. I think this should be improved on our side. Maybe someday…).

Jehan

--
SleepyBear (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)