Re: [Gimp-user] Suggestions for the GIMP

On 02/11/2013 07:58 PM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
On 13-02-11 12:52 PM, maderios wrote:
U => it "saves as", depending on the extension you want to choose, or
the new name you choose.

Why U? That wouldn't be an easy one to remember as having anything to do
with a save operation.

It's ok for french people like me....
We say "enregistrer sous". Translation: save as
sous (french) = under => U
For me, "save as"  and "export" are the same. Quick and easy...
I don't like "export" concept. Only the extension, xcf, png, etc., is important.
--
Maderios
"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."