Re: [Gimp-user] Suggestions for the GIMP

On 02/11/2013 05:03 PM, jfrazierjr nc rr com wrote:

- Libreoffice : the same

This is a selective functionality comparison on your part based upon a specific file format(s) or lack of
knowledge of the actual product you are comparing.
For example, Libreoffice has PDF as an EXPORT option, NOT an option under the "save/Save as" menu item.

My LibreOffice Draw 3.5.4.2  Debian Wheezy
I have a "save" option
and "save as" options for the formats otg odg sxd std fodg
and I can export as pdf, gif,jpeg and many other image file formats
http://www.libreoffice.org/features/draw/
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Draw_Guide
--
Maderios
"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."