Re: [Gimp-user] I'm finding it hard to work with brush sizes in 2.8

On Sun, 2013-02-03 at 11:49 +0100, scl wrote:

In re adjusting brush diameter, I map the unassigned Alt+Scroll
(mouse wheel) combination to "Brush size increase" and "Brush size
decrease".  Adjusting brush size on the fly without leaving the
canvas is a wonderful thing.

Intersting, { [ } ] do it by default I think.
I also bind $ and 4 to soften and 5 and % to harden (so they change
brish hardness more if you use shift) and 2 @ 3 # to brush size.

You can change the scroll wheel function in preferences too.

On brush size I do use sizes more than 400 sometimes, working with print
resolutions as high as 2400dpi, most often with "dodge" or "burn".

Liam