Re: [Gimp-user] I'm finding it hard to work with brush sizes in 2.8

">> It might >> also be useful to be able to set the max and min values (max in particular). >> I suspect there are very few people who want a brush size more than 1000 >> (but hey, I don't design billboards). > > I used to recompile my own gimp with a larger maximum brush size, > although I have not often used more than 400 pixels or so. > > Being able to set a maximum might help with "Fitt's Law" - quicker > selection of the largest size. "

This would be brilliant! I love the sliders very quick but I am typically using a brush sizes of 1,2,5,10,20 the sliders are basically useless to me.

Is there a way to set the max of the size slider? (and any other sliders for that matter)

Paul