[Gimp-user] Funding new features in gimp - what features would you choose?

Hey, I am a gimp user and am working for a few days with this new
crowd
funding platform where new features for Free and Open Source Software
can be funded one by one.

The first Gimp feature is ready to fund: it is a cool symmetry
painting
tool, it would make a great addition to the software.

You can donate anything from €1 up here:
http://funding.openinitiative.com/funding/1578/ - also, you would get
test the feature and feedback before your donation goes through :)

I hope to get some more features up there soon: which features would
you
donate too if you could? What functions are really urgently needed in
GIMP? What creative stuff would you LOVE to do that isn't possible
yet?
Let me know ;)

Best

Anna

Hi,

I have seen in Photoshop that when you want to re-arrange objects on canvas you
simply click the object you want moved and drag it to a new position without
necessarily selecting the actual layer containing the object.

Secondly, I would love to see the capability of paste in place in GIMP.

IMO, these and many other improvements suggested by Akovia would make workflow
easier.

Thank you.

--
josephbupe (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)